Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:31 PM
2. AVOIDABLE: What a bullfighter tries to do
3. BERNADETTE: The act of torching a mortgage
4. BURGLARIZE: What a crook sees with
5. CONTROL: A short, ugly inmate
6. COUNTERFEITERS: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets
7. ECLIPSE: What an English barber does for a living
8. EYEDROPPER: A clumsy ophthalmologist
9. HEROES: What a guy in a boat does
10. LEFTBANK: What the robber did when his bag was full of money
11. MISTY: How golfers create divots
12. PARADOX: Two physicians!
13. PARASITES: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower
14. PHARMACIST: A helper on the farm
15. POLARIZE: What penguins live on
16. PRIMATE: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV!
17. RELIEF: What trees do in the spring
18. RUBBERNECK: What you do to relax your wife
19. SELFISH: What the owner of a seafood store does
20. SUDAFED: Brought litigation against a government official!
Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:00 PM
FOREBEAR - The only thing scarier than three bear.
DIPHTHONG - A sandal worn by nerds.
And here's a new word invented to meet a need.
MONOPUTZ - The one person in every Monopoly game who says, "Wouldn't it be neat if this money was real?"
Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:58 PM
Black cloud - a doctor who attracts difficult or prolonged cases or an unusually high number of code blues calls
Blade - Surgeon: dashing, bold, arrogant and often wrong, but never in doubt
Blamestorming - apportioning of blame for mistakes, usually to any locum or lowliest medic in sight
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users